Thursday, March 20, 2014

My To-Be-Read list!

Over the past few months, I have let my list of books I want to read get waaaay too long. It's quite the lengthy list! Last time I checked, there were about 56 books... I'm definitely going to have to catch up on that! Here are a few books that are at the top of my list, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!      
 Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Cuckoos Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)
I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Legend by Marie Lu
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
It by Stephen King
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
Holes by Louis Sachar
        
So there's just a few of the many many books I'm looking forward to reading soon! Let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, and what you think!

xoxo
Carley

4 comments:

  1. The statistical probability of love at first sight is an amazingly fabulous book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes! I will give it back to you someday... But I promise I'm going to read it eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews