Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome!

Hello Lovely Readers!
Welcome to my new blog, Noodles and Novels! This blog is all about books. Book reviews, recommendations, favorites, and so much more!
     Now, a little about me. My name is Carley Davis. I'm 17 years old, and have been an avid reader ever since I was a little kid. I am a die hard Harry Potter enthusiast, and can be seen with my nose in a book at pretty much any point in time. I'm a lover of al things geeky, nerdy, you name it. I rarely meet a book I don't like, and I love every chance I get to crack open a new one. Also, I love noodles. noodles are THE BEST. Hence the name of this blog, Noodles and Novels. The two best things in the world!
     I look forward to writing on this blog and getting to share my thoughts on some awesome books with you all! I hope you enjoy!
-Carley
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love your picture. You should review books and review noodle dishes around the Metroplex. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about potatoes.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews