Friday, March 27, 2015

Huge Birthday Book Haul!

Hey everyone! For those of you who didn't know, a couple weeks ago, I finally turned 18! And me being me, all I wanted was books. No surprise there:P But with  a bunch from my parents, and a bunch that I (unashamedly) bought myself, the pile accumulated quite fast! What can I say, I have a problem. This girl probably won't be buying books for a long while...

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Since You've Been Gone
The Bone Season
Emma
The Rosie Effect
The Miniaturist
Finnikin of the Rock
A Tale for the Time Being
Ender in Exile
Speaker for the Dead
Furies of Calderon
Falling Kingdoms
A Darker Shade of Magic
The Book of Lost Things
Throne of Glass
Crown of Midnight
Heir of Fire
Burial Rites
All the Light We Cannot See
84 Charing Cross Road
The Narrow Road to the Deep North
True Grit
The Light Between Oceans

Aaaaaaand I think that's it... Wow. That list seems much longer when it's all written out... DON'T JUDGE ME OKAY?! I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews