Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy Blog-a-versary Noodles and Novels!

So yesterday, March 20th, was this little blogs 1st birthday. I can hardly believe its been a full year since I decided that Noodles and Novels would be a cool name for a blog and then made one myself so no one else would steal the name... Since then I have grown to quite love blogging on here and I hope this next year it will grow even more! I hope to start posting on a broader range of topics, and sharpen my writing skills to make this blog even better.

I know a lot of you that read this know me personally, and for that I want to say thank you. Thank you for sticking around and encouraging this little hobby of mine, and being my biggest supporters.

I also know that there are some of you that I've never met, some that live in different countries even, that just happened across this page in the blogosphere one day and decided to give me a shot. So thanks to you too!  It's so exciting to think about all the places this blog has been, and I hope you guys like what you see!

All in all, I love writing here for you guys, no matter who you are. And I hope to keep doing it for the foreseeable future and watch it grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews