Monday, April 14, 2014

Books That Have Made Me Cry

I tear up easily. I'm a very emotional person! Seriously,  I cry in every single movie that gets even the slightest bit sappy. There's even been a few commercials that have made me cry... BUT for some reason, I don't cry in books. At least not very often. These are the few books that have either made me actually cry, or get super choked up. How about you? Any books that made you cry?


-The Fault in Our Stars
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
-Moon Over Manifest
-Eleanor and Park
-This Star Won't Go Out
-Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix/Half Blood Prince
-Throwaway Girl

3 comments:

  1. I cried in the Order of the Phoenix too... the end of that book was soooo sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried during HP #5 and 6 too :(

    Here's my list: http://aperfectioncalledbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-4-books-that-made-you.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews