Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling

Remy Brunel is a circus acrobat. Flying through the air everyday like it's nothing, she's called the circus a home ever since she was a child. But there's something else... something you don't get to see at the circus- Remy is also an equally talented Jewel thief. Acrobat by day and thief by night, Remy has been forced by her circus master to steal the "Darya-ye Noor", one of the world's most precious gems. Remy finds herself cast into a whirlwind of adventure because of this stone, with tales of a cure, underground armies, and power hungry Lords, this is definitely an interesting read!
     I had the pleasure of getting to read this book as an advanced readers copy, through the website Netgalley. This book comes out in May of 2014 (I believe). I really enjoyed this book! It reminded me a lot of the night circus, which pretty much had me sold. I've always thought joining the circus would be AWESOME, but since I'l never actually do it, I'll just read books instead. Sounds good to me! This book was really enjoyable. It's geared toward a younger teen audience, but still great nonetheless! I'd reccomend this book to anyone who love a tale of adventure, love, the circus, and curse breaking. 4 out of 5 noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews