Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves! (#1)

tyngas reviews
Hello again lovely Readers! Today I'm doing a different kind of post, called Stacking the Shelves. Stacking the shelves is a meme in the book blogging world hosted by the blog Tynga's Reviews. (Click the link under the picture to check her out) This is the gist of it: I just write a post telling you about all the books I've gotten to add to my shelves recently, whether physical or virtual, and let you know about them! Simple enough, right? Lets get started then!
(Disclaimer: I didn't buy all of these! I love books. My boyfriend loves books. We share a dream of one day having a home library. We decided to get an early start. Thus, lots of books! Whenever we buy books, there's kind of an unspoken agreement that they'll be shared. It's awesome.)

Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Dune Messiah by Frank Herbert
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
The Aviary by Kathleen O'Dell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews