Monday, September 1, 2014

August Wrap Up!

I'm pretty proud of the books I read this month, I read a total of 8! And the genres were pretty varied too, from fantasy, to chick-lit, to historical fiction, I think I covered the bases! Without further ado, here they are! (With the ratings I gave them!)

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- 4.5 Noodles
Eldest by Christopher Paolini-5 Noodles
If I Stay by Gayle Forman-4.5 Noodles
Where She Went by Gayle Forman-5 Noodles
The Help by Kathryn Stockett-5 Noodles
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins-5 Noodles
Just One Day by Gayle Forman-3.5 Noodles
Just One Night by Gayle Forman-3 Noodles
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas-5 Noodles
Started: Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

All that for a total of... 3,281 pages! Whoopie!! Pretty proud of that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews