Friday, September 26, 2014

Bargain Book Haul!

    Over the past couple weeks, I have found myself frequenting local thrift stores and garage sales, but what I always keep my eyes out for more than anything else is books. Books at these kind of places are usually placed anywhere from a quarter to a dollar- you really cant beat that! So whenever I find them, I pick up every single one that looks interesting, because I can't feel bad about buying a book that only cost me twenty-five cents! 
    I also got to go to a local library book sale, which was huge, and amazing! I was probably one of the only people there under the age of 50, but it made me really happy because I hope I still get as excited as those older people did over books when I get to be that age!
    Here is the cumulative list of the books I've gotten dirt cheap recently, adding to my ever growing To-Be-Read list!

The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
White Oleander by Janet Finch
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
Wonder by R J Palacio
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee


What are your bargain  book experiences? What are some of your favorite places to buy them? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews