Saturday, September 13, 2014

You Know That Feeling?

  That feeling when you stay up until 3 AM reading a book because you just could not put it down, even though you have to get up in a couple of hours? When the ending is so astonishing you have to go text one of your friends about it even though you know no one in their right mind would be awake, simply because you just have to tell someone about it? It's a wonderful feeling. And when I wake up this morning, exhausted beyond belief, I won't regret a thing. Because I'd rather get that experience of being totally captivated by a book into the late hours of the night than sleep. For now. I'll do plenty of that later on, when my eyes get too old and my mind too tired.
  But for now, I'm going to read. And I'll love every single page.

(If you're wondering what book caused this late night stint, it's none other than Crown of Midnight, by Sarah J Maas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews